Failure while running test scripts - configuration info.

Ranorex Studio, Spy, Recorder, and Driver.
vdoddaguni

Failure while running test scripts - configuration info.

Post by vdoddaguni » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:42 pm

Hi

I am getting the following error message while trying to execute a simple click and play script. Can you please let me know what the issue is and how it can be fixed. Are there additional additional configuration setting that needs to be done on my PC.

2011/06/01 13:35:24.994 FAILURE Module Mixed mode assembly is built against version 'v2.0.50727' of the runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime without additional configuration information.

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Failure while running test scripts - configuration info.

Post by Support Team » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:14 pm

Hi,

You can try to comment out the "<supportedRuntime version="v4.0"/>" option in your "app.config" file in your Ranorex project.
If this doesn't work please provide us more specific information about your test environment.

Regards,
Markus
Ranorex Support Team

SanMan

Post by SanMan » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:09 pm

Hi,

I have the same issue:

Mixed mode assembly is built against version 'v2.0.50727' of the runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime without additional configuration information.

I did try to comment out the "<supportedRuntime version="v4.0"/>" but it did not help.

What could be the problem?

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Support Team » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:18 pm

Hi,

Do you have added a config file, as it is explained in the #6 of the general troubleshooting section, to each exe of your projects and test executables?
Check your compile settings and take a look which "Target Framework" you are using?

Kind Regards,
Markus
Ranorex Support Team

SanMan

Post by SanMan » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:11 am

When I open the solution WinForms test, it works fine when Run Project selected.

If I go to StartWinformsSample.rxrec and select Play, "Mixed mode assembly is built against version 'v2.0.50727' of the runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime without additional configuration information." error occures.

Compiling: Target Framework: .NET Framework 2.0

------

When Updated from 3.0.5 to 3.1 it works, so problem resolved!