invisible part of table can't be identified

Bug reports.
alex

invisible part of table can't be identified

Post by alex » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:33 am

Hi,
I found a defect when using Ranorex 3.2 to test Flex applications. I use first method(Preloader) to load automation lib.
If part of a table is invisible, then the objects under the cells in invisible area can't be identified.

Snapshot has been attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: invisible part of table can't be identified

Post by Support Team » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:09 pm

Hi,

If you scroll this items to the visible area, have they then information in it? Maybe the control loads the data dynamically, means if the are visible the provide the information if not they don't.

Regards,
Peter
Ranorex Team

alex

Post by alex » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:59 am

Support Team wrote:Hi,

If you scroll this items to the visible area, have they then information in it? Maybe the control loads the data dynamically, means if the are visible the provide the information if not they don't.

Regards,
Peter
Ranorex Team
Yes. I agree with you.
I find that Flex client will communicate to server if I pagedown the scroll bar.

Another question I want you to clarify is:
There are two same cell under a rwo. One is visible and the other is invisible, but the contents are just the same. This can be seen from the snapshot I attached before.
I wonder if this is an error?
Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Support Team » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:03 pm

Hi,
alex wrote:I wonder if this is an error?
Ranorex just shows you the elements which are provided by the application. Maybe your application needs this cell to buffer some data or maybe it gets visible if your grid have a state which you didn't have experienced now. If you highlight this cell are you able to see it on your screen?

Regards,
Peter
Ranorex Team

alex

Post by alex » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:53 pm

Thank you very much!