We are looking for a capable Test Automation Support Engineer who provides technical support via email and phone to our North American customers, acts as point of contact regarding technical issues, and works closely with engineering and QA teams to facilitate feedback.
Your Responsibilities Include:
* Provide technical help and web demonstrations to our customers
* Participate in the Ranorex community as a moderator and join discussions in online test automation communities
* Write online articles (blogs, how-tos)
* Collect failure data and provide regular feedback to our developers
* Previous QA/automated testing experience
* Basic programming knowledge of C#, VB.NET, Python or Java
* Familiarity with agile development methodology
* Excellent communication and problem solving skills
* Ability to work independently, high degree of self motivation
* Willingness to travel domestically for occasional on-site trainings
Please apply per email to jobs(at)ranorex.com.
Latest product news and announcements.
1 post • Page 1 of 1