Post a bug automatically to Bugzilla

Ask general questions here.
APX

Post a bug automatically to Bugzilla

Post by APX » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:07 am

Hey,

I'm a ranorex beginner, but I do not found an answer at WWW for this. I need a solution for the following problem: as example, I create an WinGUI(Delphi)-Test and after execution the test is not successful. I get an error and I send/post this error on Bugzilla.
Here is the Question: Has ranorex an integrated function or tool to report/send a bug to Bugzilla (without CI)?

regards,

Artjom

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Post a bug automatically to Bugzilla

Post by Support Team » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:45 am

Hello APX,

Welcome to Ranorex.

Unfortunately, we do not offer a built-in functionality for using Bugzilla. Also, it seems that there is no easy way to connect to Bugzilla using C#.

Kind regards,
Robert

APX

Post by APX » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:06 am

Support Team wrote:Also, it seems that there is no easy way to connect to Bugzilla using C#.
ok, if not then it is possible to write own function to do this 8) .
Another Question: Are the"IF STATEMENT" and "LOOPS", for record module, planed for later :?:

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Support Team » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:02 pm

Hi APX,

Regarding Bugzilla, as Robert wrote it may be possible to connect to Bugzilla using C# but I am afraid we cannot help you in developing this connection since it diverges too far from our supported field.

Regarding your question about conditional execution, this is currently not supported, to raise a feature request please contact [email protected].

Regards,
Markus

APX

Post by APX » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:15 pm

Support Team wrote:but I am afraid we cannot help you in developing this connection since it diverges too far from our supported field.
Sorry for my english, is not the best :oops: . I think my expression was wrong. It was not a request to you to develop this for me. It was only a note for me to do this later :) . But thanks for the answer.

Regards,

APX