- Regular Expression support
- FormFind function for searching of windows by title and class name
- ControlFind functions for searching child controls in a control (e.g. TabControl) by text, class name, control name or control id.
- The collection of the child controls for the control can be read.
- MouseMoveTo functions can be used with position and move time
- MouseClick functions can be used with position, click count and move time
- RanorexNet and RanorexSpy have a strong name and can be install in the GAC
- ControlId and ControlName of the controls can be read
- The column count and the header text of a ListView column can be read
- Bug in the function TreeViewSelectPath has been corrected
- Problems with a ContextMenu without a parent handle has been fixed
- RanorexSpyPro: all control texts can be copied into clipboard
- RanorexSpy: cosmetic error by showing the handle has been corrected
- RanorexNet Element class: The bug in the Element.Size function has been fixed