Ranorex doesn't retrieve some control values​​

Technology specific object identification, supported applications, web technologies, and 3rd party controls.
dalgarra

Ranorex doesn't retrieve some control values​​

Post by dalgarra » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:37 pm

Hi,

We are a testing team, we are trying to test Flex applications using the Ranorex Preloader in Internet Explorer. We have managed to automate a test case, everything works perfectly except the recovering of some control values​​. For example we can't recover the text value of Spark TextInput control as you see in the image. Are there any limitations with Spark TextInput controls?.

Operating system: Windows XP SP3
Ranorex version: 3.2.1.15734

Best regards,
David Algarra
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ranorex doesn't retrieve some control values​​

Post by Support Team » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:51 pm

Hi,
dalgarra wrote: Are there any limitations with Spark TextInput controls?.
Normally there should no limitation with Spark Controls. For further analyzes I would request a Ranorex Snapshot. Would it be possible to post us a Ranorex Snapshot?
How to create a Ranorex Snapshot

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Peter
Ranorex Team

dalgarra

Post by dalgarra » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:41 am

Hi:

My evaluation period has expired. Would I please send a temporary license a few days?. We are evaluating it and comparing Ranorex with other tools to decide to buy a testing automation tool.

Best regards,
David Algarra

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Support Team » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:10 pm

Hi,
My evaluation period has expired. Would I please send a temporary license a few days?
Yes it is possible, but we would need your companies mail address, therefore please send a mail to our [email protected] mail address with the request for an extended evaluation key.

Regards,
Markus
Ranorex Support Team