Ranorex integration with QC

Ask general questions here.
manpreet.x.singh

Ranorex integration with QC

Post by manpreet.x.singh » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:30 am

Hey User,

I am working in Accenture and am thinking of using Ranorex tool in my project for flex supportability. I read a lot of forums that describes Ranorex support flex based application well. As we are working on qtp for gui and itko lisa for back end so I am relating Ranorex to previously mentioned tool. Here some of the question that i want to clear.

1. Can somebody tell which languages exactly used in Ranorex for automation. Is it same like qtp.
2. Can these scripts integrated in qc. Because we are using QC as a storage of all the scripts.
3. How about the back-end testing supportability in RanoRex.
4. Will it support Infragistic addin also.

Regards
Manpreet Singh
Cell :- +91-9008733744

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ranorex integration with QC

Post by Support Team » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:08 pm

Hi,
manpreet.x.singh wrote:1. Can somebody tell which languages exactly used in Ranorex for automation. Is it same like qtp.
Ranorex can generate code in c# and VB.Net.
manpreet.x.singh wrote:2. Can these scripts integrated in qc. Because we are using QC as a storage of all the scripts.
Not for now, but we are working on it. The exact approach is still in process of planning.
manpreet.x.singh wrote:3. How about the back-end testing supportability in RanoRex.
What exactly do you mean with backend testing? Ranorex is a GUI Automation Software.
manpreet.x.singh wrote:4. Will it support Infragistic addin also.
Infragistcs controls are supported by Ranorex.

For more details about Ranorex please have a look at our user guide.

Kind regards,
Tobias
Support Team