Ask general questions here.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:39 am
I have installed Ranorex License Manager on Windows 2008 R2 Server
Get message Ranorex License manager has stopped working. can any one help!!
- Ranorex Guru
- Posts: 6781
- Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:54 am
- Location: Zilina, Slovakia
What version of Ranorex/License manager do you have installed? Please make sure there are installed all prerequisites mentioned here:
http://www.ranorex.com/support/user-gui ... warePreReq
Ranorex explorer at Descartes Systems
Please add these details to your questions:
- Ranorex Snapshot. Learn how to create one >here<
- Ranorex xPath of problematic element(s)
- Ranorex version
- OS version
- HW configuration
- Site Admin
- Posts: 12172
- Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:30 pm
- Location: Houston, Texas, USA
In order to overcome this issue, please try to uninstall your .NET Framework and install the .NET 4.5 again.
If the error still occurs, please write an email to [email protected]
I'm looking forward to your response.