Ranorex Recorder 2.0 - Bugs

Ranorex Studio, Spy, Recorder, and Driver.
szalaija

Ranorex Recorder 2.0 - Bugs

Post by szalaija » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:55 am

Hi,

The new options in Ranorex Recorder 2.0 would seem attractive, here is the result of my first try:
We try to test a CAD (drawing) software. Just under the menu bar, the software has several tabs containing lots of categorized functions. These are very important fields, the working is not possible without them.
So although the Ranorex Spy recognizes this field and gives a name (Element59419) at the recording "SomeElement" appears as Item Name and there is no choice for modifying to Element59419. The playing obviously stops at this point.
In the earlier version (1.5) I had also the following problems:
- coordinate misrecording at the side bar (wrong icon was pressed at playing)
- coordinate misrecording on the graphical user interface
- radio button misrecording

Maybe it would be a help to download our software from our website, and test these errors: www.consteel.hu. It is a time limited full functionality version and can be used for reproducing these problems.

Thank you for your help:
József Szalai
József Szalai
Budapest, Hungary

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Support Team » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:06 pm

Maybe it would be a help to download our software from our website, and test these errors: www.consteel.hu. It is a time limited full functionality version and can be used for reproducing these problems.
We downloaded, installed the software and sent a request for an evaluation key.
After we get the trial license, we will try to reproduce and fix the bug in the next Ranorex 2.0 Preview or Beta.

Jenö
Ranorex Team

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Support Team » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:00 pm

Hi József,

Which preview version do you use?
(Click the Ranorex Logo on the right side of the Recorder to get the version)

I could reproduce the bug with the first preview version V2.0.04371 (4371 is the build number), but the last official preview version (V2.0.0.4395) worked for me.

If you have an older version than V2.0.0.4395, then please uninstall it and install the new one.

Please consider, that you also have to "Log off" after the installation.

Jenö
Ranorex Team