9.2 renews Ranorex’s commitment to the latest technological improvements with support for WinForms, and WPF when running on .Net Core 3.0. Early adopters to this cutting-edge technology can begin and continue to make Ranorex Studio their home for test automation. The all-new pause and resume feature allows testers to pause tests during execution and then restart, ensuring end-to-end test flexibility that is never more than a fingertip away.
In addition, release 9.2 includes:
- Automatic generation of data sources based on defined but unbound variables
- The brand-new data binding pad gives a complete and searchable overview of all variables, making even large tests easy to understand
- Data iterations are now labeled in reports to give an unprecedented level of information
- Video reporting available from within API interface
- Jenkins Pipeline support
- Build and release management available from within the Azure DevOps marketplace
Read more about Ranorex Studio 9.2 in the release notes.
Download a free trial of Ranorex Studio 9.2 here.
To update an existing installation, use the link on the Ranorex Studio start page.